Antibiotics with adnexitis. Types of adnexitis, drugs, combinations of drugs
One of the most common and at the same timeDangerous to the childbearing function of women is a disease that everyone knows as an inflammation of the appendages. It is also known as adnexitis. What is adnexitis and how does this pathology occur? Is it possible to fight it and how does it threaten women's health?
Definition of disease
Adnexitis is pathologicalchanges in the microflora of the female genital organs. If you do not start treatment in time, it can be threatened by the fact that in the future the carrier of this disease will be deprived of the opportunity to become pregnant, bear and give birth to a child. Antibiotics with adnexitis are the most effective drugs.
Why does the disease occur?
Interesting is the fact that this diseasenot quite healthy women are exposed. If immunity is reduced, the body is weakened, then this is one of the main causes of the onset of pathology. What is the disease? What is adnexitis? This is a pathology in which infections of the type of streptococcus, tubercle bacillus, gonococcus, fungus or E. coli enter the internal sexual organs. If a woman is fully healthy and immunity is not weakened, then the penetration of these dangerous organisms is hampered by a barrier that performs a protective function.
To penetrate inside only such aggressivethe body, like the gonococcus, all other infectious agents can get there only if there are failures in the work of the woman's body. What kind of violations can become one of the factors contributing to the development of the disease, we consider further. To do this, we study the causes of this disease.
The main causes of the pathology
In order to better understand what thethe given disease, it is necessary to understand the basic reasons which lead to that in internal genitals of the woman the infection which can as a result cause infertility is distributed. The main causes of the development of the disease can cause a number of factors:
- weakened immunity, hypothermia, or seasonal vitamin deficiency, as well as other co-morbidities that have been treated with antibiotics;
- chronic pathologies;
- destabilization of metabolic processes in the body - the presence of diabetes, extra pounds and other pathological changes;
- if there is a positive response to HIV;
- surgical interventions, especially in the abdominal region;
- therapeutic measures, including diagnostics, - hysteroscopy, endometrium, scraping and abortion, as well as intrauterine type contraception.
One of the factors that contributes tothe spread of infection within the body, can become sexual contact or menstruation. This is due to the fact that during opening of the fallopian tubes, microorganisms can freely penetrate there.
Forms of pathology
What are the variants of the course of the disease? There are two main forms of the disease, which can be divided by the area of infection.
- The unilateral form of the disease is characterized byinflammation of one of the appendages, left or right. This form of the disease is easier, because depending on how much the disease has been started and whether the treatment is effective, there can be different outcomes. So, if the pathology does not give in to treatment, then when one of the appendages is removed, the second will allow the woman to become a mother in the future.
- The bilateral form of the disease is more severestage. In such situations, the chances of a full recovery are less, but many factors influence this. In bilateral adnexitis, the left and right appendages are inflamed simultaneously.
In what situations can severe forms occurillness? This happens in cases where a woman ignores the first symptoms of the disease and continues the usual rhythm of life. As a result, the lesion can be carried out by several infections.
Symptoms of adnexitis
If there is an easy form of the disease, thenthe symptoms will not be pronounced. They will be concluded that there is a pain in the abdomen. In the unilateral course of the disease, the pain will be disturbed from two sides, and when unilateral, therefore, only to the left or right, depending on which side of the inflammation has arisen.
If the form of the disease is acute or close to this condition, then the symptoms will be more pronounced and they will consist in the following:
- Often there is a fever, in which there is an increased body temperature up to 38-40 degrees.
- When pressing on the stomach, there is a strong sense of pain.
- From the genital tract, pus can be secreted.
- In the abdomen there are pains that can be similar to contractions.
- Increased sweating.
- Muscles in the abdominal region are strained.
- Pain in the muscles.
- Sometimes the process of urination becomes painful.
It describes the symptoms of a pathology that is not chronic.
Chronic form of pathology
If there is chronic adnexitis, the symptoms can be supplemented by such characteristic features:
- During sexual intercourse, there is discomfort and severe pain.
- Defecation is painful.
- The cycle of menstruation is disrupted.
- During menstruation there is a lot of pain.
- Allocations contain pus.
Chronic forms of the disease threaten to arisewith untreated adnexitis or in those situations when therapy was not effective. Time is the most important factor that affects the complexity of the disease, the outcome and effectiveness of treatment. Therefore, do not hesitate, if you suspected something is wrong with your health. During sexual intercourse, sexual intimacy is not recommended because it affects the spread of the infection to some extent.
Treatment of adnexitis
If the pathology is revealed in time, it will be muchmore chances for successful treatment. Complex measures are applied for this, but this is done exclusively under the supervision of a specialist who will constantly monitor the results. Treatment procedures and their effectiveness largely depend on the type of adnexitis and its course. Often used antibiotics with adnexitis, since they have almost nothing to replace. Also prescribed "Metronidazole". For what purpose this preparation is prescribed, we will understand further.
With regard to the treatment of pathology, the measuresare of a complex nature. They are included in dietary nutrition, the absence of nervous overstrain, psychological and sexual rest, a healthy sleep is recommended, and it is also necessary to adhere to the recommendations of the attending physician.
It is strictly forbidden to produce an independentcorrection of treatment or replacement of drugs without the knowledge of the doctor. If the dosage is indicated by a specialist, then it can not be reduced in any case, since this could later threaten the disease to become chronic.
Antibiotics with adnexitis
What treatment is appropriate? The main drugs are antibiotics with adnexitis. Also it is necessary to get acquainted with what is "Erythromycin". Instructions for use, tablets, price - all this will be discussed below.
- Metronidazole is used universally for treatment. What is the prescription for this drug, you can understand after we understand its effect on the body. And it is used to influence microbes, that is, to protect the body from the effects of undesirable protozoa.
- How does the drug "Erythromycin"instructions for use? Tablets, the price of which is low (only 97 rubles) are a universal tool that is prescribed for children from the first months of life and adults. With the help of this medication, many different diseases are treated. And the affordable price allows you to use it for people with different income levels.
- Tablets "Ko-Trimoksazol" appoint withcaution, especially for those who have a deficiency in the body of folic acid. At the time of taking this medication it is worth to drink a sufficient amount of simple pure still water.
- One of the most effective antimicrobials of a wide spectrum of action are "Cefotaxime", "Gentamicin". They are excreted by the kidneys within 6 hours after ingestion.
- If you are prescribed such drugs as"Clindamycin", "Chloramphenicol", it is important to know that these are effective drugs, but they are very strong and can cause anemia. Therefore, during treatment, it is advisable to use drugs that fill the lack of vitamins and iron.
- Antibiotics "Furadonin", "Doxycycline" are prescribed in combination. These are effective tools that can cure adnexitis if properly dosed.
Also for treatment can be used drugsLocal action is a candle that normalizes the microflora of the female's internal genitalia. If you are prescribed antibiotics, then you need to take care to prevent dysbiosis. To do this, it is reasonable to use special medications that can eliminate side effects, which, when treated with antibiotics, are extremely difficult to avoid, even impossible.