Bomber female: with what to wear? Fashionable jackets for women
Bomber moved to the women's wardrobe with a lightThe hands of modern designers, inspired by street fashion. And for several years this once-man's jacket does not go out of fashion for the off-season periods, only fabrics, colors, decoration, combinations change.
All the girls who follow fashion trends, alreadypurchased or only choose for themselves a fashionable female bomb. With what to wear such a jacket and how not to get confused in the variety of models? Consider all kinds of fashionable women's shortened jackets this season.
History of the Bomber
Bomber is not just an element of men's clothing, it'sequipment of US military pilots. The name speaks for itself, in English this jacket is called a bomber jacket or flight jacket, that is a jacket for flights or for pilots of bombers.
It is a shortened jacket withelastic cuffs, an insert on the waist and a round neck, more often without a collar. Originally they were sewn from the skin of a horse or sheepskin, since they had to protect the pilots from the strong wind in the open cockpit of the aircraft.
In the fifties of the last century the bomb became part of thestreet subcultures and symbolized a free spirit, rebellious behavior and denial of prohibitions. And from the streets, he already hit the podium and became an integral part of the wardrobe of women of fashion all over the world.
Today, "summer" jackets can be worn at any time.time of year and almost any occasion. They are warm with fur collars for wearing in the winter, rainproof for rainy autumn, perforated or silk for the summer. And also lace that can be worn with cocktail dresses, paillettes and rhinestones, with exquisite embroidery and other decor elements for ceremonial occasions and evening outings.
A cool summer evening will come in handy light perforated or lacy female bomb. With what to wear it in the summer? Here are a few options for the summer image:
- Jeans-boyfriends, a white T-shirt and a cotton bomb with embroidery. Supplement the image can be as sandals on his heel, and white Snickers.
- Crop top, a pencil skirt on an overstated waist and a short laced pastel-colored jacket. Plus sandals with thin straps on the ankle.
- Denim shorts, top with slits and a short, fully transparent jacket.
- Sarafan in a bohemian style with ruffles on the hem and a bomb, decorated with floral print, embroidery or applique.
- At the beach party, you can wear a solid one-piece swimsuit, a transparent chiffon skirt and a jacket embroidered with sequins or rhinestones.
The ideal jacket for cool autumn and early spring is a female bomb. With what to wear it when the weather does not please the sunny days?
- Leather legings, a turtleneck, biker boots and a jacket of olive color. You can supplement the image with a leather backpack.
- A knitted dress up to the knees with a high collar, suede jackboots on a flat move or ankle boots and a black bomb.
- Jeans-kyulots, volumetric sweater of large mating, sneakers and shortened "flying" jacket of khaki color.
Demi-season short jackets are usually made ofwaterproof fabric, leather or even tweed. The latter can afford to followers of the classical style, it can be worn with a pencil skirt and a cashmere sweater.
Even in winter you can not deny yourself such a stylish subject as a female bomb. With what to wear it in the winter? Let's find out.
For the winter, a leather bomb is suitable. The female version of this jacket can be trimmed with a voluminous fur collar of contrasting color. For the winter, you can buy an elongated jacket, the length to the middle of the thigh or even to the knee. The best combination:
- Leggins, an elongated sweater, a blown insulated bomb and no less warm lunar boots.
- Leather trousers, ankle boots with fur trim, a warm jacket with a hood and a voluminous hat-beanies.
With what better not to wear a bomb
Fortunately, today there are practically nostylistic prohibitions in a combination of clothes. Bomber can be worn with both classic trousers and hairpins, and with sports suits and sneakers. This jacket can be worn as a dress-combination, and hoodies with a hood. Feel free to experiment and try different options. Modern fashion does not provide too serious a relationship to itself, a drop of humor and self-irony will not be superfluous!
Who will shorten the jacket
Shortened jacket is good because visuallylengthens the legs, but not all women dream of it, regardless of weight, height and age? To enhance this effect, wear a bomb with shoes on high heels or wedge.
If your goal is visually to make a silhouetteslimmer, then try not to choose too voluminous models, so as not to add yourself a couple extra pounds. The jacket will slim, if the floors are flung open, so two vertical lines forming a figure form. Or choose a model with vertical inserts of contrasting color.
If it seems to you that your hips are too bulky,and the waistline is imperfect, then you can again help the bomb. Clothes should work only for the benefit of our beauty. The ideal model for this type of figure is a jacket with a tight wide elastic band at the waist (not less than 20 cm). The elastic will create the effect of a tightening belt and make the waist slender, and the volume top of the jacket will balance the fluffy thighs. And do not forget about the heels.
If you are unhappy with your broad shoulders ortoo big breasts, do not wear bombs with narrow skirts and trousers. Combine them with wide pleated skirts, trousers-palazzo or kyulotami. So the proportions of the top and bottom will be balanced.
Bombers on the podium
Since 2008, this model of outerwear from the streetshit the podium. Until this time, designers have offered "flight" jackets for men only. One of the first on the podium came out models in the bombers from Alexander McQueen and Dior. Since then, short jackets have not left the podium for any season.
Roberto Cavalli, Gucci and Elie Saab decorate theirjackets with exquisite embroideries depicting tropical flowers and exotic birds. Jackets from Saint Lauren are full of "predatory" prints for modern Amazons.
Lacoste and Paul & Joe adhere to the style of kazhual, Marc Jacobs produces a tweed bomb for lovers of timeless classics, and Stella McCartney offers new original solutions to all known models.
Where can I buy?
Not only luxury brands produce fashionable brandsjackets, more democratic brands always follow the fashion trends and offer their customers all the most relevant. Therefore, if there is no possibility to give a fortune for a bomb from Dior, you can always go to:
- H & M. The brand offers satin, silk, warmed from artificial fur and long winter jacket-bombers at affordable prices.
- Mango. Light, warm, with collars and without, black or khaki colors - fashionable jackets for every taste.
- Zara. Stylish jackets from velvet, knitwear, leather, with original bright embroidery or laconic monophonic. From this store it is impossible to leave without a fashionable new thing.
- Pull & Bear. Here you can find the ideal basic model, for example a black bomb. Women's basic wardrobe should have such a laconic thing, which can be combined with any clothing.
Of course, this is not the whole list of shops,offering trendy trend clothes. There are a lot of European, American and Chinese online stores with a wide range of products and the same range of prices. In fact, no matter how much your bomb costs and what brand will be written on the label, the main thing - how it fits into your wardrobe, emphasizes the merits of your figure and personal style.