Game Doom 4: requirements (system).
One of the most significant game eventsthis spring was the release of another part of the game Doom 4. Continuation of the legendary saga, which tells of the fight against the Martians, has a lot of fans and high ratings from various game editions. In addition, the improved idTech 6 engine and Vulkan technology allowed the game's graphics to take a step forward.
Despite the fact that the release of the game was postponedseveral times, as well as problems with the plot and the script, we still could see the birth of Doom 4. The release date was postponed several times, but the game was released on May 13, 2016 under the general name DOOM. Despite the fact that the concept of the game has changed several times, the developers still managed to create a game worthy of their predecessors.
Improved graphics game has not passed without a trace. Technically, Doom 4 requirements (system) raised not very high, especially for 2016, but some difficulties on low-power computers can arise.
- To run the game at minimum settings,you will need an operating system no lower than Windows 7. Although the basic software required is supplied with video card drivers and Visual C ++, OS support is also needed to ensure the interoperability of the components.
- The processor is an I5 generation with a frequency of 2.4 MHz. There are possible options, even though these are "minimum" requirements. Given the specifics of modern applications, we can say with certainty that the main load will fall on the video card, which means that any quad-core processor with a frequency of 1.8 GHz will be able to "pull" Doom 4.
- A video card is the most important element of anya modern gaming computer. NVIDIA GTX 670 with 2 gigabytes of memory can well compensate for the lack of processor power. Considering that this device is the flagship among budget gaming cards, there is nothing special about it.
- But you need 8 RAMgigabyte. And it is better not to save on it. Moreover, when it is not a notebook, it is not a problem to increase its volume, either technically or financially.
In general, Doom 4 requirements (system) are not so high as to completely throw the idea to play in the next series of your favorite saga.
But to run at maximum settings for Doom 4 requirements (system), a little higher. But they concern the most expensive parts of the computer.
- If you want to comfortably play in the new part of the "Duma", then you will need a machine more powerful. At least the generation of Intel Core i7-3770.
- The situation is similar with the video card. You will need a new generation card, for example NVIDIA GTX 970 with 4 gigabytes of memory.
In addition to the above parameters, you alsoYou will need 55 gigabytes of free hard disk space, as well as a dedicated line for online gaming. The remaining characteristics remain unchanged. Thus, Doom 4 requirements (system) to the computer does not show too high, so you can enjoy high-quality graphics.