Hairstyles at the prom for long hair: ideas for stylish styling
Ten years of study behind, and now it'sA long-awaited day of farewell to the school. Graduation is a kind of vanity fair for most girls, an opportunity to boast of a designer dress, fashion shoes and intricate hair styling. In order not to get lost on the background of classmates, find out how to create interesting hairstyles at the graduation party for long hair on your own.
We advise you to think over your image in advance,because the hair can not exist separately from the dress, shoes and accessories. If you chose to wear a Greek style attire (trend of the last few seasons), then the styling should be appropriate. Also popular today are vintage and retro-style, so some brave girls choose dresses made in the spirit of the last century. Having made a suitable hairstyle, you definitely will not remain unnoticed.
Hairstyles at the prom for long hair:curls, curls and curls
If you think that the hair in the form of loosehair is too simple for such a solemn event, then you are mistaken. If you look at the photos of stars during secular ceremonies, then it's easy to see the incredible popularity of this type of styling. Of course, the most attractive are the large curls.
Use small hairpins and chemicalWe do not recommend a haircut exactly. First, there is a risk of damaging your hair. Secondly, you get small curls that will make you look like a not too cute animal.
Hairstyles for long hair on graduation canbe simple, but the grooming and style must always be present. In the trend today, large curls. To make a fashionable hairstyle, part the hair with a chunk and select equal strands on either side of it. When winding hair on curlers, raise them perpendicular to the head to create the required volume. This is especially true for owners of fine hair.
You can also use the iron, hair dryer and electric curling iron. Beautiful curls are obtained by twisting them on a styler with two cones. They allow you to create small and chic curls.
Hairstyles at the prom for long hair: plait scythes
The usual laying in the form of weave leadingstylists of the world several years ago could turn into one of the most popular evening hairstyles. There are a lot of possible variants of braids. For the graduation ball, hairstyles based on French braids are suitable. Here is one interesting idea for evening styling.
- Begin to weave the usual scythe on the temple. After a few loops add to our main spit on a thin prjadke from two sides.
- In this way, we gradually weave the locks along all the surface of the head, from the temple to the central part.
- Repeat the procedure for the other half of the head.
- Now the ends of two braids are fixed on opposite temples with the help of invisible. All the hair we fix the hairpins.
- We get an excellent hairstyle for a romantic nature in the spirit of princesses from fairy tales. You can decorate it with decorative hairpins, flowers and other decor.
Pick up hairstyles for very long hair at timesit seems impossible. For those to whom nature has made a present in the form of hair to the waist and below, the choice of laying becomes a real test. Scythe - this is an excellent choice, allowing you to create a stylish and comfortable hairstyle.
Hairstyles at the prom for long hairin retro style
We have already briefly mentioned this variant of laying. Now let's dwell on two main options.
Let's start with the 20-ies of the last century. If you chose a long straight dress from flying fabrics, then we offer you the following hairstyle.
- With the help of a styler, lay a few strands ahead in the form of broken waves.
- All hair must be generously lubricated with a special wax to give a smooth and glossy shine.
- It remains only to gather the hair in a bun at the back of the head and fasten the entire hairdo with hairpins and invisibility.
- The appropriate make-up will make you look like the actresses of silent movies.
Under the dress, borrowed from stiligue 60's, a hairdress with a voluminous fleece on the back of the head is perfect. You can also put your hair in a high beam and decorate with a bright ribbon.