How to assemble a corner cabinet?
Watch the video
Corner closet fits perfectly into any interior, will save room space and will be an ideal place to store many things. It can be installed in the bedroom, living room or kitchen. Do it yourself under the power of many, if you have all the necessary materials and tools, and it is also desirable to find a drawing on the Internet or draw it yourself.
To understand how to assemble a corner cabinet, you need to perform the following sequence of actions:
- Cut out all the necessary parts from the selected material according to the drawing.
- At the bottom of the cabinet legs are attached (if necessary).
- The sides are installed on the sides and fixed with the use of confirmats.
- In the upper part of the walls with a drill drilled holes. They must fit the grooves on the ceiling part.
- Dowels driven into the ceiling and processed with glue.
- A roof is attached to the top of the cabinet, tight to the ceiling.
- Hinges for doors are made, fixtures for internal shelves are installed.
- Shelves, doors and other fittings are being fixed.The wardrobe is decorated with decorative elements.
Similarly, you can assemble a kitchen corner cabinet with your own hands or a design for the bedroom. Any part size and any suitable material is selected.