How to call Germany?
Life in Germany is dramatically different in qualitycompared with the CIS countries, training there is almost free, so many people move there for permanent residence. Those who stayed here will be interested to know how to call Germany to talk with their relatives.
From home phones
- 8 (exit to the intercity).
- 00 or 10 (international line).
- Country code (Germany - 49).
- The code of the mobile operator or city (for a complete list of city codes see here.
- Telephone number of the subscriber.
From a mobile phone
Dial: +49 (city or operator code) (phone number) / call key.
For people who want to learn how to make cheap calls to Germany, there are several ways:
- Skype. This free program allows you to call when you want, to any country. To do this, just need to have Skype on your computer, as well as on the computer of the person you want to call.
- IP-telephony cards. By purchasing such a card, you get a certain number of minutes for calls abroad. Call using this card you can using a mobile or home phone.
- In addition, you can use sites that allow you to make free calls, for example: www.ucallweconn.net.