How to chop cheese?
Watch the video
Cheese is an excellent addition to various dishes and snacks. Cheese slices are a frequent guest of the holiday table. Let's talk about how to chop the cheese.
In order to chop the cheese beautifully, you need to know what kind of devices cut different types of cheese:
- Blue cheeses - Roquefort, Dor Blue, Stilton cheeses must be cut with a special knife, which is a device with a fishing line instead of a blade;
- Soft white cheeses - such cheeses should be cut with a knife with teeth;
- Hard cheeses - Parmesan, Cheddar and other cheeses of this type must be cut with a massive knife or a special spatula for slicing cheeses.
In addition to proper slicing during table setting, a beautiful serving of cheeses also plays an important role. Consider the different options for serving:
- Pyramid. Different types of cheese must be cut the same.small squares and collect them from the pyramid. When folding the figure, it is necessary to lay the cheeses in a staggered manner.
- MixCheese goes well with fruit, so they can be cut into small pieces and mixed with grapes or dried fruits. You can also cut hard cheese into plates, and blue cheese into squares, arrange on a plate and add nuts and grapes. As an alternative, you can cut the cheese into squares and chop along with the grapes into toothpicks.
- Cheese and cherry. Identical cherry tomatoes must be cut in half,and in the middle add a slice of soft cheese. All this construction is necessary to fix with toothpicks.
- cheese and meat cutting. Cheese must be cut into slices, and the meat twist into a tube and beautifully put on a platter. As an alternative, you can spin the cheese with meat;
- cheese flowers. To create such a masterpiece, it is necessary to cut hard cheese in small thin slices, twist it into a straw so that one corner protrudes more. In the middle should be put a piece of red sweet pepper, cut into strips.