How to configure wifi on byfly?
Byfly is a trademark of Beltelecom, which offers access to the Internet in the Republic of Belarus. Let's figure out how to configure the router and Wi-Fi on byfly to access the Internet.
How to configure a router Promsvyaz M-200
- Open the browser.
- In the address bar we write the address of the default gateway - 192.168.1.1
- Enter the name and password on the website that appears. If you do not know it or never put it, the standard is the word Admin. We enter this word in both fields. Then click "Login".
- In the window that appears, click on "interface Setup" - "internet".
- In the line "VPI" and "VCI", change the value to 0/33.
- In the column "ISP" choose "PPPoE LLC".
- In the "Username" and "Password" fields, we enter information from the network contract, which was given to you by the provider after connection.
- In the "Bridge interface" check "Activated".
- In the "Default Route" select "Yes".
- In the "Dynamic Route" specify "RIP2-M".
- "Multicast" select the value "IGMP v2".
- "Direction" specify "Both".
- Save the configuration by pressing "SAVE".
Carefully study the reliability of the data entered,then take a look at the front panel of the router to conduct a final reconciliation. The third glowing indicator, responsible for the Internet, should turn green. In a similar way, you can configure a router for any model.
Distributing the Internet to other gadgets
If you want the Internet to receive yourmobile gadgets (aypad, smartphone and others), then turn on Wi-Fi and configure it. All on the same page in the browser select the "LAN" tab and make sure that "Enabled" is marked in the "DHCP". Thus, we allow the modem to search and assign IP addresses. Attention! If you do not have an IPTV service for two TV sets, then in the "Multicast" and "IGMP Snoop" lines, we recommend selecting "Disabled".
Now let's access the Wi-Fi point on the modem. All on the same page in the browser, select the "Wireless" tab. We fill it.
The network configuration is complete. If you did everything right, then on the front side of the router you will see a green light on the far right indicator, which is responsible for Wi-Fi. This can finish the setup of the router, since the Internet is already working, but it is better to open additional ports that will be used to exchange information on the network. Non-standard ports may be required for network games. 1. Go to the "Access Management - UpnP" section and enable auto-tuning of ports
- "UPnP": "Activated".
- "Auto-configurated": "Activated".
- Click on "SAVE".
Remember that to configure other networkprograms will need to open the software ports. 2. We move along the path "Advanced Setup - NAT - Virtual Server" and write the parameters we need, depending on what the program requires. 3. To check if the port is open, go to the link 2ip.ru. Reboot the modem. To connect to Wi-fi mobile devices and other gadgets, individually customized also the gadgets themselves.
Connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi
For Windows XP
- Click "Start" - "Control Panel" - "Network Connections".
- We find the shortcut "Wireless Network Connection" - "Properties".
- Now in the "Wireless Networks" tab, select "Use Windows to configure the network".
- We remember the name specified during the setup of the router, and click "Connection".
- Enter the password and click "Connect".
- You can start using the Internet on byfly using Wi-Fi.
For Windows 7
- We pass along the path "Start" - "Control Panel" - "Network and Internet" - "Network and Sharing Center" - "Change adapter settings".
- Select "Wireless network connection", click on PCM and select Connect / Disconnect ".
- From the list, select the network you created and click "Connect"
- Enter the password used when configuring the access point on the router, and click "OK"
Having carried out the above operations in this order, you can easily configure the Internet connection via Wi-Fi on any device.
It should be noted that the specified router settingssuitable only for people using unlimited fare from byfly. For more information about Wi-Fi settings for different PS modems, visit the official website of the company. If necessary, you can also get information about tariff plans and other data you are interested in.