How to connect the boiler?
Watch the video
Anyone who has decided to make an autonomous heating system, is interested in the question of how to connect the heating boiler correctly and whether it can be done by yourself. It is usually enough to study the instruction that is attached to each appliance of this type, whether it be a gas boiler, steam or any other. In the case, if you need to connect an electric wall-mounted boiler, then you need to additionally get permission from special authorities to connect to the gas pipeline.
The installation of the electric type boiler, as well as its connection to the heating system, has some nuances, which we describe below. It will also be useful to get acquainted with articles on the connection of various devices from our Installation and Connection section.
Nuances that will help connect the boiler correctly
- Separation of a separate electric branch in the apartment / house wiring.
- Installation on a separate branch of the automatic relay or fuse.
- Grounding power supply equipment.
- The connection of the boiler with a voltage regulator.
Installation of boilers most often consists of the following steps.
- Installation of a boiler system that includes, including fixing the unit on a wall, floor or ceiling;
- Connecting the circuit through which the heating is carried out;
- Connection to the heating system;
- Connection to the gas pipeline system.
In order to properly connect the boiler, both gas and solid fuel, as well as to start it, you need to get expert advice.