How to cook homemade pasta?
Pasta is a dish that is known all over the world. And you, for certain, heard such names as pasta carbonara, fettuccine pasta, bolognese pasta, cannelloni, etc. The basis of all these dishes is pasta, i.e. pasta. Let's figure out how to make homemade pasta.
The first version of homemade pasta
In order to cook pasta at home, you do not need to stock up some strange products. Most likely, all the necessary ingredients are already at your fingertips. Namely, you will need:
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 100 grams of flour of the first grade;
- 1 egg.
Stages of cooking homemade pasta
- Pour all the flour on the working surface. The most convenient way is to make pasta on the table (clean and dry). At the top of the hill of flour we make a small depression where we break the egg. Knife gradually stir the flour into the egg. When the dough becomes thick enough, continue kneading it with your hands.
- Knead until it becomes viscous and smooth. The dough should not be torn when stretching.If the mass is too loose and dry, add a little olive oil. When the dough is ready - put it in a plastic bag for half an hour.
- When time has passed, take the dough out of the bag and mix well. Now roll out a thin layer using a rolling pin. Remember: the thinner the better.
- Roll out the dough with a sharp knife. The method of cutting depends on what type of paste you want to get. For example, it may be a long paste.
- When the dough is cut, you can begin the process of cooking. Keep in mind, homemade pasta cooks much faster than the purchase. In boiling water, it will be ready in two or three minutes. In this form, the garnish can be served on the table.
It was the easiest recipe for homemade pasta. There are other options.
The second version of homemade pasta
Ingredients for Pasta
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 1 chicken yolk;
- 500 grams of high-grade flour;
- 500 grams of ground semolina;
Stages cooking pasta
- All the listed ingredients are mixed and add some warm boiled water. Leave the mixture for a couple of hours. If necessary, add olive oil again.
- Now the dough is ready for rolling.You can use raskatochnoy machine, if it is available. Cut the dough into 8-10 mm wide slices.
- It is necessary to cook in a large container with a ratio of pasta and water - 1: 7. The cooking process will take 5-9 minutes.
After learning how to cook your own pasta, you probably will be interested in pasta-based recipes.