How to cook pork pilaf?
It is not so easy to cook this pilau, there are some subtleties in this process that will make it crispy, crumbly, and will not be turned into an incomprehensible yellowish porridge. How to cook pork pilaf to make it tasty and real:
How to cook pork pilaf - ingredients
First prepare all the products:
- You will need a cauldron, it is deep and it has thick walls that will allow meat and vegetables not to be burnt while cooking.
- A packet of rice (usually 800 grams, if there is more, pour out a part), rinse under running water while you are doing the rest.
- Cut the meat into large pieces, you will need about half a kilogram or a little more.
- Two or three onions, peel and cut into half rings, one or two large carrots, peel and cut into strips or circles.
- Garlic head thoroughly cleaned of external husk and dirt, rinse.
How to cook pork pilaf - recipe
We proceed to the process:
- In a cauldron fry onions, when it is fried, add carrots, do it immediately in a large amount of oil (it will take almost a glass). When the vegetables are ready, add the meat and fry it on all sides.
- Washed rice, pour on a colander or sieve so that it is slightly dried from water. Next, pour the rice without stirring, so that it forms the top layer, closing the meat, immerse the head of garlic in the rice and pour water into the cauldron to close the rice. In many recipes at this stage it is advised to mix everything, but real pilaf is prepared only in layers.
- When the water is evaporated, you can pierce a layer of rice in several places and hold the pilaf under the lid. Before serving, do not mix, but simply turn the cauldron on the dish. Your pilaf should turn out crumbly, and all the layers will lie on the platter.
Now you know how to cook pork from pork in a cauldron, and you can surprise your guests with this recipe.