How to draw a girl's face with a pencil?
Watch the video
Knowing the basic rules of drawing a face and givingtime constant training, you will soon be able to draw pretty nice portraits of girls. Let's talk about how beautiful to draw a girl's face with a pencil.
Drawing a portrait of a girl: step by step instruction
How well you can drawThe girl's face in pencil depends, in particular, on the pencil and eraser. For sketching work, choose a hard lead, the lines of which will be easy to wear out if necessary. The eraser should be of good quality - then he will not leave dirty stains on paper. Having finished all preparations, start work.
We show how to draw a girl's face in pencil in stages.
- First of all you will need to draw an ovaland fit the outline of the head into it. In the middle, draw two perpendicular lines to each other - they will help you draw a nose, eyes and lips, observing the proportions. Also, in order to correctly draw a portrait, you need to focus on the ideal proportions of the face that even a beginner should knowartist
- A couple of movements can also outline a line of hair and neck.
- Slightly below the drawn horizontal linedraw a second similar line. In the interval between them you will need to enter your eyes and eyebrows, make the first sketches. Make sure that your eyes (as well as other pairs of face details) are the same in size. A wide variation in the parameters will not allow you to draw a beautiful face.
- Lower down and mark the line of the nose. Draw a tip of the nose ("tick") and on each side of it "wings" in the form of rounded brackets. From the right nostril up (almost to the right eyebrow) draw a line.
- Just below the nose, mark the lips. Draw first the lower and then the upper lip.
We proceed to draw the elements of the portrait.
- Draw eyeballs, eyelashes, detail eyebrows, eyelids, nose and lips. Work in the technique of hatching, and also shade and lighten. This will help you softer pencils.
- It's impossible to draw a person's face truthfullypencil without showing mimic wrinkles - wrinkles in the corners of the lips, nasolabial fold, thin lines near the outer corners of the eyes, etc. Be sure to pay attention to it.
- Now draw the hair using pencils of different hardness.
- In the end, erase all rough lines, leaving only the finished finishing pattern.