How to draw a penguin?
Watch the video
Penguin is an interesting, unpredictable andAn amazing creature living in Antarctica. Scientists refer these clumsy and funny animals to birds, but it is their zest that they can not fly! But they are not afraid of the cold waters that wash Antarctica. How to draw a penguin by yourself? Drawing a penguin is pretty simple, and it's also fascinating. It's very nice to make a drawing with a simple pencil, and a royal cute penguin will come out if you add a yellow color to his plumage. To know how to draw a penguin in pencil, you better use a step-by-step instruction or a schematic "cheat sheet".
Instructions. How to draw a penguin in stages
- At the first stage it is necessary to draw a generalcontour of the trunk and head. These simple drawing elements will ensure symmetry, and with the addition of details will turn into a cute penguin. The penguin's body should be about 4 times the size of the head.
- The second stage is drawingapproximate contours of wings, paws and penguin beak. The most difficult is the beak. It is very difficult to draw it proportional to the torso, often it turns out either too small or incredibly large.
- At the third stage we draw a more precise contour of the trunk and head. Draw a preliminary shape of the wings. Remove the extra lines that formed when drawing outlines.
- At the fourth stage, the drawing begins to "loom". We pay all our attention to the paws, they are very similar to ducks, only larger. Draw the eyes.
- The fifth stage - we finish the picture. We correct the contours, remove the superfluous lines, we finish small details, such as eyes, beak and wings.
If you want a color picture, then makeThe plumage of a penguin to your taste, for example, blue or black. If you make a penguin with a yellow-orange breast, then it will be a royal penguin! When you paint a penguin, you get a more realistic picture.