How to fix windows errors?
Despite the fact that the Windows operating system is considered to be fairly reliable and stable, but no user is still immune from failures in its work. Errors that occur during the operation of this operating system can be triggered by various factors. Even, for example, a virus infection can cause problems with Windows. And if you have removed the malware in a timely manner, they still directly or indirectly imprinted on the operating system and its work processes. Also, after installing any specific software, instability may occur. But still not very nice when the operating system gives errors, and you start to think about how to fix Windows errors. Let's try together to solve this problem.
For this we need:
- Computer running Windows
- TuneUp Utilities
- Nowadays, with the help of the Internet, you can find a huge number of various programs that can test Windows for stability in its work, subsequently correcting existing errors.The most convenient program is TuneUp Utilities. Not looking at the fact that it is commercial, you can also search for a trivial version on the Internet. In order for us to understand how to fix windows, you just need to download TuneUp Utilities and install it on your computer.
- Then we just run the program. After the first start, the process of scanning the system begins. As soon as it is completed, we will immediately find ourselves in the main menu of this program.
- Before us is a menu consisting of three sections. First we need to go to the "System Support" section and activate the "Automatic" parameter. After that, the program will fix the operating system errors automatically, as well as remove their causes. In addition, this program cleans the registry and, if necessary, it defragments the hard drive. Next, we move to the "Performance" menu. In this section, we will see the words "Recommendations", on which you need to click. We will receive recommendations on how to configure the system. This is necessary in order to remove the program, if any, which adversely affects the operation of the operating system.With these sections you can fix Windows XP, Windows 7 and other Windows systems, but that’s not all.
- Then we go to the “Troubleshooting” section and click on the “Problems” line with the left mouse button. Before our eyes will open a list of problems and methods for their elimination. For example, you have never checked a hard disk for faults, and its operation may be unstable. At the same time, the program will immediately issue a request to check it and further fix problems.
- Then, after the program fixes all the errors, you need to restart your computer. After that, your operating system will work much better, or more stable, at least should. The procedure for checking for the presence of malfunctions of your operating system, as well as the correction and elimination of errors in its operation must be repeated from time to time. Also, with the help of an automatic alert, the program will remind you when and how to fix Windows 7, Windows XP errors, or other Windows systems, if it detects them.
Such a brief instruction should help you so that work in the operating system does not cause you any inconvenience.