How to inflate gum?
Watch the video
Bubbles of various sizes can be inflated from the gum. To do this is quite simple, you only need to follow some rules. How to inflate chewing gum, detailed below.
Bubble blowing process
To inflate a bubble of gum, you need to do the following.
- Put a plate of any chewing gum in your mouth and chew it until it becomes smooth and soft (3-5 minutes).
- Roll the cud tongue into a ball and move it to the place behind the front teeth.
- Language crush the ball into a strip or plate.
- Place the gum behind the front teeth and push the tongue into it, but do not tear a flat plate with it.
- When the tip of the tongue is covered with a thin layer of gum, then slowly begin to pull it out and at the same time blow into the gum, it is necessary to fill it with air and push it out of the mouth, forming a bubble.
- To make it as large as possible, blow the gum evenly strongly.
Also, when inflating bubbles, it is recommended to use the following tips:
- You should not hold the gum in your mouth for more than 20 minutes, because during this time its structure will collapse. As a result, you can not inflate bubbles.
- Use gum, which contains a large amount of sugar. They are better suited for blowing bubbles than their minty counterparts with aspartame.
- To make the bubbles large, put several chewing gums in your mouth at once.