How to make your hands soft?
The gentle and soft skin of the hands is indispensableattribute of a well-groomed girl or woman. Dry cuticle, premature wrinkles and slightest roughness, say not only that a woman has no time to deal with herself, but also unwillingness to do so. Recently, men also actively began to take care of their skin, which is a good sign, because well-groomed skin is an indicator not only of health, but of respect for oneself. In the modern world it is not difficult under any circumstances to have a delicate skin on the hands. Let's look at ways how this can be achieved.
Ways to soften the skin
In fact, you probably will not have to leave home to find a useful and safe means to make your hands soft.
- You will help olive oil, masks from avocado pulp, baths with sea salt.
- If this is not at hand, add to the sunfloweroil the sugar and massage the skin for 5 minutes, making an easy peeling. After this, rinse with water and pat them with napkins. Oil will remain on the skin and nourish it. Do not believe the stories that if the oil is absorbed for a long time - it is either bad, or the skin does not need it. This is not true. Everything is very individual. Someone's skin will simply "eat" butter, and someone will soak up gradually.
- If the scrub you do not dare for a reasonsensitive skin of hands, there is another way to make the skin of your hands more healthy and soft. In any cosmetics store you can find hand gloves made of natural materials that are used together with deep hand masks. You do not have to spend money on such masks. They can be replaced with olive oil, avocado, grape seed or sesame oil - they will quickly put your hands in order.
If you still love the purchase of creams, watchso that glycerin, paraffin and mineral oils are at least at the end of the list. At best, buy cosmetics more expensive if you do not find safe inexpensive means. Remember that the cream, on the packaging of which is indicated "For hands and nails" - is often a waste of money. Cuticles, nails and skin of hands require individual care. When buying a cream, also pay attention to the fact that the composition was oils, extracts of plants, fruits and berries, and in the list of components stood as close to the beginning. They will bring the skin to the skin and make the hands really soft.
Tricks of marketers
If you do not understand what exactly is in thetreasured tube with hand cream, you can strongly regret it once. You can experience a lot of problems with the skin and do not understand what the reason is. For example, if you happen to have urticaria or eczema or you will feel discomfort, then you are unlikely to think first of all what is the cause of the cream, but it is quite possible. Carefully pay attention to the composition. In any cream, including for hands, should not contain:
- Paraffin. It is unlikely to improve the skin of your hands. Paraffin thick film will lie on the skin, because of what it can not breathe, in advertising it is called "retention of moisture." Subsequently, the skin can "repay" you with inflammation. Breath for the skin is very important, because the skin is the biggest filtering organ in our body.
- Glycerol. For many years advertising has shown that glycerin is an excellent moisturizer of the skin, but does not go into details, by what principle it happens. Glycerin moisturizes the upper layers of the skin due to the fact that it draws moisture from deeper layers. As you know, this is a temporary effect and absolutely not useful. With regular use, the skin may begin to age rather. Especially dangerous is glycerol in places with high humidity.
- Mineral oil. It is a petrochemical product that covers the skin with a film and prevents it from breathing.
Of course, these are not all components, but are most often found in cosmetics and creams of the mass market. If you carefully approach the issue of caring for her, your skin will be beautiful and healthy.
Also you may be useful article. How to make beautiful hands.