How to measure the diameter?
Geometry at school is studied not just as life shows. If at school you were not the most diligent student, then in the future, you may have some difficulties, for example, you will not know how to measure the diameter of something very necessary. But do not worry, to fill the gap in this knowledge is not so difficult.
Pipe diameter measurement
- If you need to learn how to measure the diameter of the pipe, the cross section of which you know, then it is quite simple to do. Take a ruler, attach it to the pipe in the widest part of it and take the necessary measurements.
- You can also measure the diameter using a caliper. Spread the device, attach it to the pipe to be measured, move the legs so that they are tightly pressed against the pipe walls. Remove the caliper and see what number it shows you - this is the diameter you are looking for.
- If the pipe is wide enough, or you do not have calipers, then you can measure the pipe using the formula we studied in school: D = L / P, where D is the diameter, L is the length of the pipe circumference, and P is pi, equal to, as you probably remember, 3.14.
Thus, take a tape measure, wrap it around the pipe and divide the resulting number by 3.14. As a result of these simple calculations, you get the required size of the diameter of the pipe you need. Everything, as you can see, is quite simple.
Measuring the diameter of the penis
Some particularly impressionable young people who are worried about the size of their manhood do not know how to measure the diameter of the penis in order to make sure that they are fine with the dimensions, I guess.
If you need this measurement, you can do it in two ways (measurement should be carried out in the excited state of a member):
- With the help of the same calipers, just do not forget to measure and warm the device before measurement, otherwise you will not have the most pleasant feelings.
- According to the above formula, using a tape and a calculator.
As you can see, it’s not so difficult to calculate the diameter of a circle, even if you don’t have a special device at hand, you can easily calculate it using the formula.