How to register at MTS?
Among users of mobile operators on theAt the moment most of the users are MTS. Many of them are already accustomed to this operator, however, in order to use the services that it provides, as well as to connect to various tariff plans and options, you should register in your personal account. Unfortunately, many users do not know how to do this. Therefore, we will consider how to register a bonus in the personal office of MTS and the MTS system.
Registration in MTS
In order to register in the personal account of MTS, you must first go through this link. Then follow the instructions:
- Before you will see a window in which there are several fields.
- Before registration you can familiarize yourself with the service agreement.
- Now you need to choose your status, namely: a private or a legal entity. After that you can proceed to registration.
- First you need to enter your real last name, first name and patronymic.
- After that, enter the number and the series of your passport data.
- Then enter the date of birth and the name of the authority that issued you the passport. Enter the date of issue.
- It remains only to enter the registration number, which you can see in the picture.
- Now click the "Register" button, and the system will automatically transfer you to your personal account.
- After you go through the registration in your personalMTS office, you will also be able to go to the MTS bonus system. You can do this through the registration form in your personal account, which is called the "MTS bonus program". If you do not want to spend time registering in this program, but you need to use the MTS bonus system, you can go to this link and get a temporary password that will allow you to use the MTS bonus within 10 minutes.
More information about the mobile operator MTS you can find in this section of MTS.