How to remove pigmentation spots on the face: tips and tricks
Darkening of some areas of the skin of the face is nottoo beautiful. This phenomenon can spoil the appearance and cause a lot of problems. And how to remove pigmentation spots on the face? We list below a few effective ways.
Professional methods of removal
Beauty is a terrible force, so sometimes it's best to trust professionals to care for it. So, how and with what can you get pigmentation spots?
- Chemical peeling. During this procedure, with the help of a weak acid, the upper layers of the skin are removed. There are superficial, medium and deep peeling. The latter is not recommended without special indications, as it affects the deep layers of the skin, resulting in the formation of scars. A superficial and medium peelings may well help remove pigment spots, but several sessions are required.
- Is it possible to remove pigmented spots with a laser? Yes, laser resurfacing is very effective in this case.
- Phototherapy. It would seem strange that excessive pigmentation can be eliminated with the help of light. But it is so. This procedure is harmless, because the light beam acts only on the pigment, without affecting other areas.
- How to remove pigmentation spots on the face withultrasound peeling? It's simple. By means of ultrasound, bleaching substances are introduced into the deeper layers of the skin, which lead to the disappearance of the pigment.
On the shelves of cosmetics stores can be foundweight of bleaching agents. Some of them are really effective, but they have a lot of contraindications and side effects, so use them best only after consulting a dermatologist.
How to remove pigmentation spots on the face withfolk remedies? This is quite possible, because some fruits and vegetables in their composition contain acids and enzymes, the effect of which is the cleavage and excretion of the pigment. You can make different lotions, masks and scrubs. So, you can apply on the skin sour milk (curdled milk) for 15-20 minutes, then wash it off with warm water. Also effective is a lotion of lemon juice, for the preparation of which you need to mix lemon juice with water (from 1 to 10) and wipe your face with this composition in the morning and evening. Can help decoction of parsley, grapefruit juice and even hydrogen peroxide.
In order not to think about how to remove pigment spots on the face, it is better to prevent their appearance in advance. So, preventive measures.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, use sunscreen.
- It is important to eat properly, as the cause of the appearance of age spots can be a lack of vitamins.
- Do not squeeze pimples and acne.
- The choice of cosmetics should be approached carefully.
- Minimize the likelihood of negative effects on the skin.
- Watch for health, in particular, for the hormonal background.
It remains to add that pigment spots are not a verdict. With this problem, you can and must fight.