How to reset the settings on the tablet?
Watch the video
Problems in the tablet can occur for various reasons, including the user's fault. If you mistakenly set up your device by mistake, you can try to roll back the settings, but if this is not possible, you should reset them to the factory settings.
It is desirable to reset the settings on the tablet through the system restart. You can do it manually, but this procedure is more complicated and there is a risk of making a mistake. In addition, if you have problems in the work of the device, then surely they will prevent you from getting to the desired item in the menu.
Reset to factory settings on Android
In order to reset to factory settings on Android OS, you should turn off the tablet, then hold down the volume button and at the same time the power button for a few seconds.
- Go to the menu and use the volume swing to select the settings (Settings) by selecting the power button.
- After that, click Format Settings and Reset.
- The system will restart.All your settings will be reset. If you want to restore some of them, use your Google account.
Reset iPad Settings
There are two types of reset for this device.
- Using a hardware reset. It is produced by using the power buttons and the Home button. Hold both buttons for 10 seconds before the appearance of a corporate logo. Reboot the system will last a few minutes.
- Using a software reset. Go to the settings menu in the "Restore and reset", then reset the settings by clicking "Reset PC".
Reset to Windows factory settings
For this OS, resetting is performed in the same way as in the first case. However, it should be borne in mind that for different devices the manufacturer could provide different ways to reset the settings. Usually this procedure is prescribed in the user manual.
Before performing the reset process, it is recommended to remove the SIM card and sd card.
If these methods have not brought results, it is recommended to contact technical support. However, most of the problems with the software can be fixed precisely because of the reset.Resetting the settings does not affect the pre-installed programs and applications installed by the user, and the downloaded files, photos, etc. will not be affected.