How to save gasoline?
The subject of our article is the saving of gasoline. We will give you a number of valuable recommendations that will help save this precious fuel. After all, how to save gasoline, thinks more and more motorists today. And this is not surprising, because the prices for it are getting higher every day.
We Save Gasoline: Tips
- Do not go too fast. Keep the speed within 80 km / h. Smart people calculated that when driving ten percent faster, it will be used by ten to twenty percent more gasoline. This is explained by the great resistance of the air;
- The air resistance will also lower the closed hatch and the additional fastenings removed from the roof;
- If the air conditioner does not have a great need,better leave it off. However, remember that at least once a month, but the air conditioner must be turned on. Otherwise you will have to change the compressor;
- Excess weight in the trunk requires more fuel consumption;
- Instead of accelerating from a traffic light to a traffic light, it is better to move smoothly and calmly;
- On the descents, turn on the neutral gear;
- Watch tire pressure. This will not only give you better grip on the road surface, but also save your fuel;
- Use only high-quality oil. Be skeptical of all sorts of "superadditives" that are advertised on television;
- Regularly service your car and watch its condition;
- Periodically check the convergence and camber of the wheelscar. If improperly installed, as a rule, the resistance to movement increases. This can lead to an unreasonably high fuel consumption;
- Try to switch to higher gear as quickly as possible, it will also help to save gasoline;
- If you are moving ahead and see the reason for stopping (traffic light, sign, etc.), it is better not to accelerate, but rather use the so-called "roll" or "brake with the engine".