How to store things?
Virtually every woman wants order and comfort in her personal belongings. And of course this applies to the wardrobe. Remember, in addition to the aesthetic view of beautifully folded things, there is also a pragmatic view: how you keep your clothes depends on its durability and appearance. And this is an important reason to ask how to properly store things.
How to store things in the closet
So, there are some simple rules that will help you maintain order in your wardrobe.
- Do not store things of all seasons in one closet. As a rule, winter and demi-season clothing takes up a lot of space, so for the warmer periods of the year it’s better to pack it in boxes and put it in another place. For winter clothes, you can use protective covers on the lock. Warm sweaters, vests, pants, etc. remove the top shelves - in the summer they just will not come in handy.
- Also fold your clothes on this principle: the longer you do not use the thing, the farther in the closet it should lie.Divide all your clothes into categories: clothes that you wear at home, casual clothes, festive clothes for publication. And arrange them in separate shelves.
- Never put dirty and unwanted clothes in the closet. Make it a rule - in the closet should be only clean and ironed clothes. Also, do not keep clothes that you do not wear for more than a year.
- Air cabinet. This is especially true of those rooms where the humidity is slightly elevated. Woolen things keep together. By the way, the more woolen things, the more the cabinet needs to be ventilated.
- Small things, underwear, scarves, tights and socks can be stored in beautiful boxes. You can make them yourself or buy in the store.
- Pick up the hanger for shirts and dresses. If the hangers are too large, they can deform the clothes.