How to take screenshots on "Samsung": learn how to take screenshots
The capabilities of modern mobile devices are notcease to amaze. Gadgets can perform different functions. With their help today you can go online, make a video call, watch a video on the network or exchange messages. A huge popularity is enjoyed by multimedia letters containing various screenshots of themselves. Next, we have to understand how to take screenshots on the "Samsung". What kind of process is this? All the features of the process will be described below.
Screenshot is ...
The first step is to understand what kind of document is being discussed. What is called a screenshot?
The object you are studying is a screenshot. Every modern computer user is familiar with the screenshots of the desktop. For mobile devices, screenshot means the same thing. You can call it a kind of photograph of what is happening on the phone.
But how to make screenshots on the "Samsung"? Can I somehow quickly realize the idea in life?
Methods for creating screenshots
Yes. As practice shows, there is a huge number of various techniques that help to solve the task. What is it about?
To date, among the main methods for creating screenshots, the following solutions stand out:
- use of function buttons;
- the use of a special stylus (SPen);
- use of hardware settings;
- work with third-party applications.
It should immediately be noted that different keyboard combinations work on different Samsung models. Therefore, it is necessary to study all possible options. Remembering them is not as difficult as it seems.
How to make screenshots on Samsung? The first way is using a stylus called SPen. This method is not very common in practice, but it sometimes makes life much easier.
So, to create a screenshot of any Samsung phone with the stylus, you need:
- Open the pages you want on your mobile device.
- Press the SPen button.
- Touch the touch screen twice with the stylus.
If everything was done right, the owner of the gadgetwill see on ekan a message about the successful saving of the snapshot. Now you can open it, edit it, send it in a message, or delete it. Nothing difficult, incomprehensible or special!
Next, proceed to a more interesting method. How to take a screenshot of Samsung Galaxy and any other models of mobile phones from Samsung? By using a variety of combinations of function buttons. Depending on the model of the smartphone and the installed operating system, a person will benefit from these or other methods.
If it is interesting, how exactly canto create screen shots on Samsung, it is recommended to thoroughly study all possible ways for Android operating systems. The bulk of the tips helps to make screenshot on the "Samsung". Most often, the following options are effective:
- Turn on the mobile phone. Press the button to turn off the smartphone, as well as on the "Home". Hold the controls pressed until a characteristic click of the camera appears. The buttons must be pressed simultaneously.
- Open the desired page on your mobile phone. Press the "Off" and "Decrease volume" buttons. Such a decision is very rare for Samsung. Usually it is recommended for use on other phones with "Android".
- After opening the document / page, press both "Home" and the "Back" button at the same time. Hold the controls pressed for a few seconds.
- Use the power button to turn off the device. In the function menu, select the "Screenshot" option. This method is rare on Samsung.
Which option to use? In fact, it is difficult to predict. The owner must try all the keyboard shortcuts, after which he can confidently say that he knows how to take screenshots on the "Samsung".
If you do not want to play with the buttons, you can gootherwise. To date, Samsung can manage mobile phones with gestures. This option will help create a screenshot. But how? How do I take a screenshot?
On "Samsung A3" and other models from Samsung, you can use the following algorithm of actions:
- Enable gadget. Open its main menu after full boot.
- Go to "Settings".
- Carefully study the menu and choose there "Management gestures."
- Visit the section "Action when moving your hands."
- Select the line that says Palm swipe to capture.
- Open the document required for fixation on the display.
- Draw a hand (palm) on the screen in the direction from left to right.
The done actions will cause the user to see the process of saving the received image. You can exit the settings and work with the screenshot.
The last advice in practice is also appliedoften. If you are interested in how to take screenshots on Samsung, but you do not have to worry about the combination of keys, using the settings of your mobile phone or using additional devices, it is recommended to simply install the appropriate program to capture the image from the screen.
In this case, the process will be reduced to the following operations:
- Install the program for creating screenshots on your mobile phone. For example, EasyScreenShot.
- Launch the application.
- Open the image you want to capture.
- Click on the button (or make the movement provided by the program) responsible for creating the snapshot.
That's all. Now it's clear how to take a screenshot on the Samsung phone in this or that case. All the proposed methods really help.