How to treat a hand?
Often pain in the hands is associated with suchdiseases like osteoarthritis, arthritis and gout. But the exact diagnosis can be made only by the attending physician, so do not make hasty conclusions and engage in self-medication only, as these are serious diseases that need professional treatment.
Causes of pain
During physical exertion, one can observe a achingpain in the hand, this may be due to overexertion, stretching, or tearing of the ligaments. The pain may appear suddenly and also go away quickly, but it can not be said that one should not pay attention to this. Therefore, if you have pain brushes, contact the hospital.
Still it is possible to note a pain in brushes of hands at pregnant women. In this case, you need to eat plenty of food that is rich in vitamins, especially it is recommended to take individual B vitamins.
Treatment of brush dislocations
Cure a dislocation only a specialist whowell versed in his work, usually it is done by surgeons. You can eliminate dislocation under anesthesia. It is done this way: the hand should be bent at the elbow joint 90 °, the assistant holds the patient by the shoulder, and at this time the surgeon begins to pull along the axis of the forearm, while stretching the wrist joint.
Treatment of stretching
If you have a stretching hand, then you need to do the following:
- If possible, do not strain your hand and ensure her peace.
- Apply a cold compress to relieve pain andpossible edema. If the injury is severe, then during the first day you can apply ice. And the next day you will need to keep your hand only in the warmth and avoid supercooling.
- To prevent edema of the periarticular tissue, you need to hold the brush so that it is above the level of the heart.
- You can take an anti-inflammatory.
- You also need to go to a hospital where you can prescribe a treatment.
Aching pain can be removed with the help of variouscompresses. To do this, use decoctions of viburnum and lilac, which are often applied at night. Also, honey with vodka cope well with pain. You need to take a bandage soaked in vodka, and spread the place of pain with honey and wrap it with this bandage. Then hide your hand with a scarf.