Instruction on labor protection for the director, manager
In the 21st century there is an intensive growthindustry, the development of science. New technologies are being introduced into production, which require attracting qualified specialists. Many of them are considered dangerous for humans. Therefore, at present, there is a growing need to protect labor activity. This is what will be discussed in this article. What is a labor safety manual for a director? For what purposes does it apply?
Labor protection is a set of normative acts,legislative documents and established rules, which guarantee the safety of labor activity. In other words, this is a set of interrelated activities that must ensure the safety of employees.
Labor protection provides for various activities: organizational, legal, medical, etc. The main elements of labor protection are: electrical safety, safety equipment, sanitary and hygienic standards, fire safety, risk management of professions. Justification of the elements of the protection of labor activity and determination of their significance for any workplace is considered by the labor safety manual for the director.
The right of everyone to safe workis established by the Constitution of the Russian Federation. The protection of labor activity should be carried out by the leaders of all organizations. The duties of each employee in relation to his workplace is enshrined in the labor safety manual for the director, the head.
Some leaders do not pay much attention toattention to the health and safety of their staff. And absolutely in vain. Timely measures will help reduce material costs, prevent injuries, reduce the number of cases of occupational diseases, etc. The OSH manual for the director differs for different organizations.
Aspects of the instruction for the institution
The institution is a non-profit organization,which is created for managerial, social and other functions. Institutions are: administrative, social, medical, charitable, educational, cultural.
The post of director of the institution is acceptedspecialists who have education, as well as seniority at least 5 years. Instructions for labor protection for the director of the institution must be observed by all employees. Instructions for labor protection for educational organizations are discussed below. The head of the institution must:
- Understand the job duties.
- Know the normative acts, legislative documents and the Charter governing the work of the institution.
- Understand the norms, rules of labor protection.
- To be guided in the labor legislation.
- Know the structure of the institution, personnel issues.
- Understand the rules of fire safety.
- Regulate the internal routine of the institution.
- In a timely manner, conduct briefings with all staff members.
- Know the safety techniques when working with office equipment.
- Require all employees to order in the workplace.
Aspects of the instruction intended for the enterprise
Enterprises are organizations that leadentrepreneurial or economic non-commercial activities. They include: partnerships, cooperatives, unitary, economic, municipal organizations, etc. All of them are a legal entity.
To the position of director of the enterprise are acceptedspecialists who have an education, and also work experience as a leader in the relevant field of activity for at least 5 years. The instruction on labor protection for the director of the enterprise has its own peculiarities. The head of the enterprise shall:
- Have knowledge of the legislative documentation governing the activities of the enterprise.
- Understand the structure, organization of the enterprise.
- Know the specialization, the technology of production.
- Provide people with special clothing, equipment for production work.
- In time, conduct briefings with staff.
- Report all cases that threaten the safety of people in the workplace.
Aspects of instructions intended for school
Educational institutions are organizations in whichwhich are carried out the pedagogical process, programs of education and upbringing of children are being implemented. These include schools, pre-school institutions, etc. The OSH manual for the principal has some nuances. This post is accepted by specialists who have an education, as well as an experience of work as a teacher and leader for at least 5 years. The head of the school must:
- Understand the job duties.
- Require subordinates and inmates of internal regulations in the organization.
- To create favorable conditions for an effective educational process, in accordance with the Charter, the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Establish a labor protection regime in the implementation of the educational process.
- Take measures on labor, recreation, nutrition of pupils.
- Conduct briefings among pedagogical workers, staff, pupils.
- Report all cases that threaten the safety of pupils that occurred during the school's work.
- Be able to provide medical assistance on time.
The right to safe work of each employeeis fixed in the Constitution of the Russian Federation. The duties and rules of conduct in the workplace are enshrined in the labor protection manual for the director of any institution, enterprise, school, etc. For violation of the established labor protection rules, liability is provided, which is considered in the Criminal Code, Federal Law and other legislative acts. Responsibility can be criminal, material and administrative. It depends on harm, loss, loss of life, etc.