Sheep from caprone: a master class on making original souvenirs
Do you like making souvenirs and gifts yourself? Looking for new opportunities? Read on. Take ideas, follow the recommendations. You will get a beautiful sheep from capron. The master class will help to make different versions of this cute accessory.
Ideas of souvenir lambs
Kapron is very convenient for work, because it is elastic andtakes any form that the frame or filler dictates. Some use ordinary kapron tights, socks or tracks. It's cheaper, but they have to be painted. Now sets of different colors of nylon are sold, designed specifically for needlework, in particular, making flowers and figurines.
Whichever method you choose, the opportunities forcreativity will be very wide, because kapron can take the form of a ball, an ellipse, "sausages", and accordingly, and options for performing sheep can come up with a lot. For the basis, take the following:
- souvenir magnets in the form of a sheep's head with a semi-volume circle-base;
- flat and convex fur-tree toys and pendants;
- 3D-figures and interior dolls, dressed in different outfits.
After reading the article to the end, you will find out thatIt is necessary to make, that at you the same sheep from a nylon has turned out. A master class for performing individual elements will help you. These cute souvenirs are often used as decorations or a pleasant gift, besides, they can quite fulfill some functional purpose: to be a magnet, a Christmas tree toy, part of a garland, a pencil.
Master class (MC) "Sheep from capron" will begin with a list of what you need to prepare for work. So, buy or remove from the cabinet the following:
- kapron (factory production or conventional tights - both beige and colored);
- decor (textured yarn, beads, bows, braid, eyes, cilia);
- magnetic base if necessary.
What you need depends on the type of souvenir you need to make.
Regardless of what kind of idea you take as a basis, so that you get a beautiful sheep with your own hands from a nylon, you need to do the following:
- Take the nylon and cut it into elements of the appropriate size;
- On the opposite side, a nodule is contracted, the tissue surface is fixed;
- All the details you have to create by wrapping the material around the filler or the base;
- Each part can be given additional relief, making thread stitches in appropriate places;
- join all the blanks into a single object, sewing them or gluing (depending on their size and ease of operation);
- it is possible to finish with the brush and paint some details, and that the pigment does not "fail" through the layer of nylon, the material should be covered with PVA glue;
- use embroidery and decorative elements to decorate your souvenir.
How to execute a muzzle
So, you decided to learn how to make lamb fromcapron. You have to start with the manufacture of the head. It will be an obligatory part of any souvenir. Even a small magnet can not do without it. The process will consist of the following steps:
- Take a nylon of the right size and put a sintepon on it.
- Fold it all in a round shape that resembles a pouch.
- Tie the loose ends with a thread and sew.
4. To make the ears, perform a loop of the desired size and shape from the wire, twisting the ends into a single rod. Wrap the workpiece with nylon and fasten it with a thread or wire at the base of the loop. If inside put sintepon, the details will turn out to be soft and more voluminous.
5. Draw, embroider the expression of face. It's good to use purchased eyes and cilia. Beads are also suitable.
The head of the animal is ready. Decorate it with a bow, attach it to a fluffy base - and a souvenir will be made.
Magnet-sheep from kapron: master class
The easiest souvenir is easy to make in a few minutes. The sequence of work will be as follows:
- Cut out a circle of the desired diameter from the cardboard in accordance with the dimensions of the future magnet.
- Take the nylon and put the workpiece on it, andon top of a little synthepon, then connect the loose sides of the material, giving the product a kind of pouch, tie or sew the ends. You can collect a "knot" on the front side, if you close the head of a lamb. If it will not be located in the center, then, so that the nodule is not visible, execute it on the reverse side. To her, glue a magnet.
- Make a head with ears and a muzzle on technology from the previous section.
- Connect the parts.
- Sew a decorative yarn of white color to simulate the texture of the wool.
- The legs can be made from threads, at the ends of which are fixed beads, performing the role of hooves.
Changing the color of nylon and decor, you can dodifferent versions of such magnets. Souvenirs on the refrigerator are a pleasant gift for any holiday. In addition, this animal is a symbol of this year, respectively, such gifts can be given to all born in the year sheep or under the sign of the zodiac Aries.
In addition, it is perfectly permissible to combine materials, making a basis from any other fabric, and the muzzle and ears - from the capron.
Toy-sheep with their own hands from nylon
Very popular gifts and decorations forhouses are interior dolls, which are made, including in the form of humanoid animals. For them, you can come up with a variety of clothes and accessories.
In fact, you will have a sheep from the nylon andsynthepone, since fillers are used inside the volumetric parts. Most often it is from the material mentioned above. Also take holofayber or trimming scraps.
All elements are executed in the same waytechnology, both for the manufacture of the head (the process was described above). The difference is only in the size and proportions of kapron blanks that you will use. As a base or frame for a large object, you can use an ordinary plastic bottle.
You saw how easy it is to make lamb fromcapron. A master class on making such figures allows you to easily and quickly master any technique of needlework. Prepare materials and start a pleasant creative process. Perhaps this lesson will become your new hobby.