The main methods of raising children and the concept of "correct education"
Today in pedagogy appeared a large numbernew trends that are positive and contribute to the full disclosure of the internal potential of our children. If previously there was a unified program for the upbringing of children and any deviation from it was considered as something bad and near, now the situation has radically changed. Modern methods of education are so diverse that, at times, parents do not even know about many of them. In our interesting times, it is possible to raise a child according to the method that the parent chooses. There are advantages to this, however, this state of affairs gave birth to one serious problem: how to choose the most correct program for raising children, so that it suits your child as fully as possible and promotes the disclosure of his inner potential.
Sufficiently relevant and rhetorical for todayremains the question of whether it is worthwhile to apply physical punishment in the event of disobedience to the child and what it can lead to. This is a rather complex question, which each parent finds an answer on their own, depending on their views on life, their own life experience and the available information on this topic. However, it is important to understand the psychological mechanisms of upbringing, which include the nature of the child, his temperament, the external environment (peers, friends), relationships in the family and the way of life of the family as a whole. It should always be remembered that in the first 3-4 years the child is laid the foundation that will be in it throughout his life, therefore at this time the child should be given maximum attention, affection and kindness. However, one should observe an important facet here so as not to spoil your baby, because otherwise he can grow up to be an egoist who simply will not appreciate all that his parents are doing for him. In this respect, the role of the father is very important, which, on the one hand, must be the best friend to his child, and on the other, he builds a mentor, who must be obeyed without question.
Methods of upbringing of modern children include the following aspects:
- Setting goals and objectives of education
- The content of the education program
- Age features, which include the level of mental development of the child, his moral and ethical qualities and spiritual development
- General level of development of children's collective
- Development of personal and individual qualities of the child, where the main role is assigned to the educator, who defines the boundaries of the child's "I" and the beginning of "We"
- Means of education and knowledge of the whole world, which include facial expressions, speech, movement, gestures and so on.
- Expected consequences of education
The choice and combination of different methodseducation is an extremely important point not only for educators, but also for parents. As a result, these issues should be given great attention. If we combine the sample from the works of many scientists and educators, we can identify the main methods of raising children:
- Lecture - a theoretical generalization of a topic with the actual confirmation of all of the above
- Persuasion is a multifaceted impact on the child's feelings, will and mind with the aim of shaping his basic human qualities.
- Dispute is the discussion of an issue in the presence of different opinions, resulting in examples and proofs of the rightness of one of the interlocutors.
- Exercise is a well-organized execution of various actions with the goal of developing certain qualities and achieving the desired level.
- An example is based on the desire of children to imitate each other.
- Stimulation - motivation of the child for action, feeling and a certain thought
More and more often you can hear about thismethod, as a correct upbringing. The essence of the method lies in the early identification of certain qualities of the child and development in accordance with his desire for a particular type of activity. In addition, much attention is paid to the development of the personal "I", as a result of which the child at an early age begins to realize himself as a full-fledged person and to bear personal responsibility for all his actions and deeds.
Thus, in spite of the fact that modernmethods of education are very diverse, they are all concentrated around one main task - the education of a full-fledged person. If as a result of upbringing the child has grown self-confident, literate, honest, sincere and benevolent, then he can consider his task fulfilled.