What does the name Karina mean?
Constantine the Great
August 15, 2011
There are different versions of what the name Karina means, since it is not fully known how it came from or where it came from.
- According to one version, the name Karina is an abbreviated version of the German Katharina, which translates as pure and immaculate
- According to another version, it comes from the Roman generic nickname Carinus, which translates as cute, dear.
- The Slavs had a goddess named Karina, she personified the mourning of the dead, and accompanied the funeral and fighting.
- In Russia, the name Karina was also used in a different sense, as the girl who was born on the ship during the wintering on the Kara Sea was named.
What does the name Karina mean for the character of its owner:
- Karina is a strong, confident and arrogant girl. All this makes it quite harsh and difficult to communicate.
- She is so self-confident that her self-esteem is often too high, so her demands on her person can seem bloated.
- She does not just love attention, she goes to meet him, often unconsciously bursting into someone else’s personal space. She is very active and in some cases may seem annoying or aggressive.
- She could be restrained and pay more attention to other people, but she likes to control others much more than herself.
- She is active and it allows her to be active, but her performance is not always high, as she is quick and prefers to take not quality, but quantity or speed. Therefore, it is important to find the sphere where exactly this quality will be useful.
- She strives for happiness over the heads of other people, believing that if they make them give her, they will definitely give it. It is important to let her know that this road will only lead her to loneliness and conflict.
- It is important to teach her to work on her emotions - patience, perseverance, self-control, and then she will succeed.
- She needs support and sympathy, although she seemingly tries not to show it. If you want to make contact with her, do not be offended by her demands and defuse the atmosphere with jokes.