What to give inexpensive?
Any important date or anniversary is coming, and you don’t know what to give? Many are faced with such a problem, because sometimes the issue is too acute due to lack of financial resources. Is it possible to give something inexpensive and at the same time to please a person? This will be discussed in our article.
Cheap Gift Ideas
We offer you a list of inexpensive gifts that can be divided into several categories. Choose the one that you think is most appropriate. Consider the age of the person to whom you will give, his hobbies, preferences and tastes. Perhaps your inexpensive gift is what this person dreamed about, but did not find the time to purchase.
Gifts with taste
These gifts are valuable because they can not only be seen, but also tasted.
- A beautiful tea mug and a box of delicious herbal or fruit tea.
- Pepper mill and a little pepper (bag).
- Aromatic oil (coconut, sesame, etc.)
- A basket of fruit or homemade cookies.
- Coffee cup and favorite coffee variety (try to know it in advance).
- A transparent teapot for brewing and some elite tea (there are varieties in which tea leaves slowly open, creating the feeling of a kind of dance). For example, Chinese tea "Camellia Flower" is a bud that seems to bloom, brewing in a teapot. Watching this magical action is a pleasure.
This category includes gifts that can be presented to people actively engaged in some kind of hobby or sport.
- Chess, checkers, backgammon, lotto, etc.
- Inexpensive sports equipment (ball, hoop, fitball - a big ball for fitness, etc.).
- Garden tools (if a person has a dacha and he is happy to work in the garden). You can also donate seeds of some unusual plants or decorative ornaments for the garden plot.
Whatever gift you choose, do not forget to pack it beautifully. Wrapping paper is inexpensive, but immediately gives a festive look to even the most ordinary things. Alternatively, instead of packing you can use a wicker basket decorated with satin ribbons.
This category includes gifts that will not just lie on the shelf, they can be actively used, and therefore, more often remember the one who presented them.
- A small thermos or thermos mug.
- Figured baking dishes.
- Original festive dish.
- Nominal bowl or glass, you can with a photo or a dedication.
- A set of beautiful kitchen towels, embroidered napkins (you can give one towel, but in this case it is better if it is a large bath).
- Natural soap or bath foam (it is important to choose neutral odors, as there is a risk not to guess the aroma).
- Beautiful scarf or scarf around the neck.
- Jewelry box.
- Good powerful flashlight.
- A small clock, you can electronic, picture, photo frame, etc.
In fact, the ideas of inexpensive gifts are much more and you can find them in the articles of our section - Gifts.
Do not forget about the opportunity to make a gift with your own hands. No need to think that a handmade souvenir will be perceived as disrespect or worse as evidence of your failure. There are gifts that are simply impossible to buy for money, and that makes them truly priceless. What kind of person would not appreciate:
- Children's drawing, inserted into a beautiful frame.
- Poems, written specially for the solemn occasion or personally dedicated to the one you want to bestow.
- A collage of photos or a photo album made with your own hands.
- Human initials embroidered on a lace handkerchief.
- Homemade decorations for the house (you can tie a beautiful napkin, make a composition of flowers, draw a picture, mold something out of clay, in a word, do whatever you want).
Self-made gifts are a win-win. Of course, if you go to a celebration, for example, to distant relatives or just friends, then it is hardly worth giving them poems and crafts. In this case, it is better to use the ideas from the first two lists.
How to give a cheap gift
In the case of cheap gifts, the difficulty is that it is embarrassing to give them. It seems that immediately begin to condemn his modesty and low cost. But this is a misconception! In essence, what is a gift and what is it made for? A gift is a certain object or event that is visible evidence of the attention and care of other people. That is, the gift does not have to be tangible and can not be evaluated in terms of money. You can in fact give a person a parachute jump, scuba diving, a trip to the theater, a film premiere with your favorite actor or a concert, an attraction or a water park.Any event that will make him happy can be considered a good and worthwhile gift.
Even if you give a simple craft, a photo frame or a beautiful glass with a scented candle inside, having done it with all your heart, sincerely and with a smile, you will raise the cost of this gift to unprecedented heights. Not one thing for which hundreds were paid, and perhaps thousands, can not be compared in importance with your gift. It is he who will warm the warmth of the soul and serve as a reminder of a wonderful time, communication, friendship and love.