Why do not games open?
Many people like to play computer games,including browser-based ones, which do not require installation. However, in the case of conventional and browser-based games, there are various problems. One of the most common problems is the failure of the game to run. In this article we will consider this problem in more detail and tell you why the games do not open.
Let's pay attention to the following problems:
- refusal to run the game, provided that it was started earlier;
- the game was just installed;
- the game is browser-based.
The game does not start after installation
In case the game does not start after installation, it is better to check the system requirements first.
Check the characteristics of your computer. If it does not meet the minimum system requirements of the game, the game will not start. Also, one should take into account the fact that some games require the support of special microprograms. For example, in the case of Sims 3, pixel shader support is required. If your video card does not support this firmware, the game will not start.
One of the most common cases isalso obsolete drivers on your computer. Drivers are programs that are installed for the video card. If you need to update the drivers, do it as soon as possible.
Here are the links to update the drivers:
- For owners of video cards AMD RADEON: AMD Graphics Drivers and Software.
- For owners of video cards Nvidia: Download drivers Nvidia.
Also, a fairly common problem faced by the player is the failure to start the game due to outdated Direct X. To solve this problem, download the updated data package:
- DirectX 9.0c - Windows XP, Server 2003 (download from Microsoft's site).
- DirectX 10.1 - Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 (download).
- DirectX 11 - Windows 7 / Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 / R2 with x32 and x64 systems (download).
If the game was started earlier
- In case your game was opened earlier, butnow refuses to start, then first of all check the version of the Net Framework. It is recommended to update this program on a regular basis. Links to all versions can be found here: Download Net Framework.
- If you encounter a "Microsoft Visualruntime library ", then you need to update your Microsoft Visual.The link to the version of this program can be found here: the version of Microsoft Visual C ++
- A common problem is alsono connection to the service for games for windows live. This free gaming service allows you to play many games, and without it some of the games may not work correctly. You can connect to this service at this link.
- Also, the cause may be the presence of virus software. Scan your computer for various malicious programs and delete them.
If the browser does not start
- Browser games do not start more often because of problems with the Internet. Therefore, it is recommended to check the connection first. Perhaps there are problems with the settings of your modem.
- Another cause of this problem may be the cache that needs to be cleared. To do this, each browser has a special function to clear the cache.
- Also, the reason may be an outdated version of Flash Player. You can update your Flash Player at this link.
For more information on crashing games on various gadgets and PCs, see Why the games are not included.